The Art of Living
Anthony Stone Psychotherapist, Counsellor Supervisor and Mentor t:02084550794 e:firstname.lastname@example.org
Counselling & Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples, Groups and Families – Hampstead and Highgate (NW11 & N6)
I SEEK TO EXPLORE with clients how they inhibit the quality of their lives:
addictions, communication, ageing, fear, anger and rage, families, anxiety, grief, bereavement and loss, change & transitions, OCD issues, phobias and obsessions, trauma, abuse, relationships, – (to ‘self and others’), depression, creativity, sexuality, spirituality, work………………….
I provide an accepting and confidential environment in which the client can be heard – and hear themselves! I work dialogically, alongside and in relationship with, – accompanying for few steps on the journey through life: enabling them to bring meaning to their world.: to help them manifest and acknowledge their endless possibilities: always holding firmly to the belief in the healing potential of human contact and connectedness – and that relationships bring ‘meaning’ to our lives.
“I know who I am when I hear myself speak”
“therapy is about revealing our deeper truth to ourselves”
I have been in practice for 30 years, following many years in business and industry. My orientation is humanistic, integrative and existential.
- Humanistic because I am invested in evoking the ‘self-actualising’ potential of each individual.
- Integrative insofar as I integrate into my work whatever model is in the interest of the client
- Existential because ultimately everyone who comes is seeking a satisfying, fulfilling and meaningful way of navigating their way through life: to establish and realise their vision and potential: a way of being-in-the-world that has significance beyond the symptoms that brought them!
WHAT DO I OFFER?
Psychotherapy and Counselling
For individuals, couples and families – healing the past – valuing the present – forming a future.
I offer individual and group supervision to professionals relating to their work with individuals, couples, families and groups.
Collaborative work designed to bring clarity, focus, clear objectives, steps to achievement and motivation. It may be short term or on an ‘occasional’ basis.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS ?
- An accredited member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP)
- A registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
I am available at two locations – N6 and NW11 where there is good parking and transport.
I work weekdays and Saturdays
The duration of my sessions is 50 minutes
My fees range from £50 – £90 by negotiation